School & PAC Workshops
Whether in small groups during a PAC meeting or in a gymnasium full of students, teachers and parents – if you have an important message to deliver, I can create a workshop around it. My style is interactive and all learning outcomes centre around critical thinking and creating space for conversation, debate, and thoughtful, visible learning. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Digital citizenship (with or without screening of Screenagers);
- Leadership and citizenship – who we aspire to be;
- Developing high-performance teams (PACs);
- Anti-bullying, friendships and respect;
- Running successful events (PACs);
- Vision, mission, values and goals (PACs and District);
- Custom workshops possible upon request.
Ready to find out more?
What are your PAC or School District challenges and needs?